Rockford Fosgate - M2 10" Color Optix™ 2-Way Horn Loaded Tower Marine Speakers - White or BlackRFM2WL10H
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The next evolution of on-water audio, the M2 10-inch speakers create an unmatched audio experience, with class-leading output, complete on-water lighting control and grille customization.
Features & Benefits:
Color Optix™: Adjust your own bright, wide, and limitless lighting experience with the Rockford Fosgate Color Optix™ plug-and-play controller and App (Sold Separately.)
Element Ready™: Purpose Built for the Marine Environment, Rockford’s Element Ready™ products are built to stand up to Water, Salt, and UV, making sure your speakers stand the test of time.
Infinite Customization: Multiple grille options, 3DIL™ technology for 360-degree rotating rear illuminated logo, a universal clamping system are all designed to dial in your personalized-on water experience.
True Marine Ecosystem: Dual Integrated Deutsch™ / Amphenol™ connections provide industry leading marine plug-and-play connectivity and flexible install options.
- Integrated 1” (25 mm) high efficiency horn tweeter
- Adjust color experience to suit your taste with Rockford Fosgate® Color Optix™ controller (optional)
- Universal clamp with near 360-degree rotation fits bar sizes from 1.5” to 3” diameter
- Bright, wide-angle LEDs provide rich, reliable illumination
- RGB rear lighted medallion with 360-degree rotation ensures properly oriented logo
- Integrated Deutsch™/Amphenol™ inputs in 2 locations for thru-clamp and direct-mount configurations
- Gold plated marine grade brass terminals provide a corrosion resistant connection
- Deutsch DT connectors incorporate front/rear silicone seals to protect against environmental ingress
- 100% UV Stable ASA plastic frame & grille design stands up to harsh marine environment
- Stainless steel grilles pre-installed and includes sport grille option
- Injection molded mineral filled polypropylene cone body with UV inhibitors
- Provides superb low and midrange frequency reproduction with smooth high frequency roll-off
- VAST vertical attach surround technique increases effective radiating cone area up to 25%
- Klippel Verified certification program delivers the best possible loudspeakers
- IPX6 Water Intrusion Rated