Rockford Fosgate - M1 6.5” Color Optix™ Moto-Can SpeakersRFM1WL65MB
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Designed rugged and rock solid, the new line-up of 6.5-inch motorsports cans are built for true outdoor audio performance. Higher output, rider customization, and an Element Ready™ design to create an off-road audio experience second to none.
Features & Benefits:
Color Optix™: Choose your color out of the box or adjust your own bright, wide, and limitless lighting experience with the Rockford Fosgate Color Optix™ plug-and-play controller and App
Element Ready™: Purpose built for the off-road environment, Rockford’s Element Ready™ products are built to stand up to water, dirt, mud and UV rays, making sure your speakers stand the test of time.
Ultimate Rider Customization: With multiple grille options, 3DIL™ technology for 360-degree rotating rear illuminated logo, a universal clamping system, fitting 1 to 2-inch round bars, everything was designed and engineered for the perfect fit and finish for your ride
True Off-Road Ecosystem: Integrated Deutsch™/ Amphenol™ connections provide industry leading plug-and-play connectivity as well as error proof installation
Compatibility Chart: Please review below tab for fitment before purchasing.
- Adjust color experience to suit your taste with Rockford Fosgate® Color Optix™ controller (optional)
- Element Ready™ design protects against outdoor exposure
- Infinitely rotatable rear lighted badge allowing for any orientation
- Integrated Deutsch™/Amphenol™ RGB and Speaker inputs make wiring connections simple
- Rear Color Optix™ Medallion with Illuminated RF logo
- Included mounting clamp fits SXS ROPS (Roll Over Protection System) from 1" to 2"
- Integrated Deutsch™/Amphenol™ RGB and Speaker inputs
- Deutsch™ connectors incorporate front/rear silicone seals to protect against environmental ingress
- Provides superb low and midrange frequency reproduction with smooth high frequency roll-off
- Comes loaded with Color Optix™ M1-65 Element Ready™ Speakers
- 100% UV Stable ASA plastic frame & grille design stands up to harsh marine environment
- Injection molded mineral filled polypropylene cone body with UV inhibitors
- VAST vertical attach surround technique increases effective radiating cone area up to 25%
- Klippel Verified certification program delivers the best possible loudspeakers
- IPX6 Water Intrusion Rated