Rockford Fosgate - 1,000 Watt Mono IPX6 Element Ready™ AmplifierRFM51000X1
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Serious marine sound, made simple. The M5 amplifiers feature the next level of Element Ready™ design from Rockford Fosgate that’s built as rugged as the outdoor environment it’s used in.
Features & Benefits:
Element Ready™: Purpose Built for the Marine Environment, Rockford’s Element Ready™ products are built to stand up to Water, Salt, and UV, making sure your amplifiers stand the test of time.
C.L.E.A.N.: Our Patented circuit with input and output clip indicators help match the source unit to the amplifier, which makes for easy set-up and optimizes musical output.
P.O.W.E.R. Supply: The unique P.O.W.E.R. supply continues to generate more than rated power as the voltage increases, giving you the output, you demand.
- Element Ready™ design with integrated harness & panel seals
- PRESET removes the need to set-up and tune the amp when used with Rockford Fosgate UTV audio kits
- Play all day, easy to integrate, and keep music playing for extended lengths of time
- C.L.E.A.N. input/output clip detection and indicator LEDs
- Constant Power provides instantaneous delivery of output over varying impedance loads
- Focused mass heat sink allows critical aluminum material to be located around hottest internal devices
- OEM and aftermarket radio integration inputs
- Top mounted control panel with Element Ready™ smoked lens cover
- Quality & Performance tested using proprietary RATS (Rockford Automated Testing System)
- Low Impedance Stability
- Class-BD technology provides 75-80% efficiency over traditional class A/B designs
- Discrete Surface Mount technology with 1% tight-tolerances for high efficiency & reduced cross-talk
- MESHA 4 reduces MOSFET temps, lowers distortion, increases durability and prolongs device life span
- Chassis Isolation from mounting points greatly reduces possible introduction of vehicle noise
- Balanced Differential Inputs eliminates noise picked up by signal cables
- Remote-Out feature when using high level inputs